- Antibiotic and Antimicrobial Agents
- Medicine Grade
Erythromycin Ethyl Succinate
Assisted by our seasoned pharmacists, we are offering excellent quality Erythromycin Ethyl Succinate that is widely demanded by various pharmaceutical companies like Teva Pharmaceuticals, Cipla, Jubilant, Aristo pharmaceuticals, Intas Pharmaceuticals and Alembic Pharmaceuticals. Our offered ethyl succinate is an accurate composition of appropriate chemical compounds and natural substances. This ethyl succinate is broadly used for preventing various infections pertaining to respiratory tract. The offered Erythromycin Ethyl Succinate is available in different packaging options as per the needs of clients at affordable price.
- Anti infectious
Erythromycin ethylsuccinate is a macrolide antibiotic, which is used to stop or slow down the growth of sensitive bacteria.
A many kinds of bacterial infections can be treated using Erythromycin. Apart from killing the bacteria, this medication can also be indicated for the prevention of certain bacterial infections. This antibiotic is formulated only for the treatment of bacterial infections, and it will not work for viral infections, like common cold, flu, etc. When taken unnecessarily, the effectiveness of this antibiotic will decrease.
OTHER USES: This antibiotic can also be used for the treatment of a certain type of stomach condition, such as gastroparesis.
It is advised to use this drug only when it is prescribed by your doctor or healthcare professional after accessing your condition.
Some common side effects of this medication include:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach cramps or pain
- Loss of appetite
The severity of these effects might be lowered down by taking this medication with food. In case any of these effects continue to trouble you, tell your doctor or pharmacist right away.
People taking this antibiotic may also experience some serious side effects, such as:
- Blurred vision
- Drooping eyelids
- Hearing loss.
- Muscle weakness
- Slurred speech
- Signs of liver disease
- Unusual tiredness
Some very serious side effects that need instant medical attention, are:
- Severe dizziness
- Fast/irregular heartbeat.
Severe intestinal condition rarely occurs when using this medication or weeks or months after the treatment has stopped. The reason behind this condition is the type of resistant bacteria.
Consult your doctor immediately if you develop:
- Persistent diarrhea
- Abdominal or stomach pain/cramping
- Mucus/blood in stool
If you have any of these symptoms, it is advised not to use anti-diarrhea products or pain killers based on narcotic, because these products may make them worse.
In a very rare cases, a person taking this drug experience serious allergic reactions, including:
- Itching/swelling of face, tongue or throat
- Severe dizziness
- Trouble breathing
- Erythromycin contains inactive ingredients, which may cause allergic reactions. Therefore, you must tell your healthcare professional if you are allergic to this drug, or other macrolide antibiotic, or any other allergies.
- You must also tell your doctor about your medical history before using this medication.
- Also, tell your doctor about all the drugs you are taking, and if you have any heart problems or any family history of certain heart problems.
- Some live bacterial vaccines may not work, when using erythromycin. Therefore, consent your doctor before having any immunization/vaccination.
- If you are following a salt restricted diet or if you have any medical condition, like congestive heart failure; then consult your doctor, as some erythromycin products may contain sodium which can worsen the condition on intake of salt.
- Elderly people are more sensitive to this drug's side effects, especially hearing loss and QT prolongation.
- Tell your healthcare professional if you are pregnant before taking this drug. The breast-feeding mothers must also consult their doctor, as this medication passes into breast milk.
|Application:||A preparation of the widely used antibiotic Erythromycin|
|Molecular Molecular Formula:||C43H75NO16|
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Australia, Asia
- All India
No. 406, World Trade Centre, Sayajigunj,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390005, India